Take care of your furry family member. The American Red Cross Pet First Aid app puts veterinary advice for everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand. Get the app and be prepared to act when called upon. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it's never been easier to know Pet First Aid.
Pet First Aid App Features
- Convenient toggle between cat and dog content.
- Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
- Prepare and protect your pet's health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
- Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
- Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
- Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
- Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
- Respond to pet emergencies with "how to" videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
- Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
- Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
Source: American Red Cross
Lyme disease is transmitted by ticks to dogs and people, and is just one of many diseases that they can spread. The last 10 years has seen a boom in the tick population due to milder winters....
We carry a wide vairety of tick prevention products. Schedule your appointment today to learn how your can protect your pet from lyme disease!
Wahington Pike Veterinary Hospital
3400 Mill Road
Knoxville, TN 37924
Monday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wed - Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - Noon
No Show Policy:
Missed appointment - $25
Missed surgery - $100